In most cases, a combination of blocks can be used to achieve simulated text wrapping. For example, combining a text with image block with a text block below it, give the appearance of wrapping text. Although it’s possible to add an image in a text block for text wrapping, we don’t recommend doing it unless you are versed in HTML so that you can edit the resulting HTML.
To simulate image wrapping text: (recommended)
- Add a block with the Image on the left and the Text on the right.
- Select the block, then select the Content Tab and turn off the Show Button and turn off the Show Spacing options.
- Select the Style Tab, then select Block Level Style icon. Now set the Horizontal Text Padding to 5.
- Add a Text block just under the Image and Text block from previous step.
- Select the Content Tab, then turn off the Show Spacing options.
To do actual image wrapping text:
- Add a Text block.
- Drag an image into the Text block from your file browser or desktop.
- Select the source coding icon from the menu bar.
- Edit the source coding for the image and add the coding as shown below to the <img HTML tag.
<img style=”float: left; padding: 15px;”